Stripology XL Ruler
Shipping calculated at checkout.
About this item
- Popular Pattern – Created by Gudrun Erla of GE Design, this ruler includes all the features you expect from the original Stripology Ruler with the bonus benefits of the Stripology Squared.
- Save Time – Square up blocks up to 12 ½ inches; cut up to eight 2 ½ inch strips or 14 1 ½ inch strips without ever moving the tool, reducing rotary cutting time by up to 75%.
- Easy to Use – The exclusive gripper holds the fabric in place while cutting, eliminating mis-cuts. The 2 ½ inch increments are marked with squares; the 1 ½ inch increments are marked with stars for each measurement.
- Angled Cuts – Use the 45 degree and 60 degree angles to cut bias binding, triangles, diamonds, and parallelograms.
- Guided Instructions – Comes with fully-illustrated, step-by-step instructions. You can also scan the QR Code printed on the template to view a product tutorial by Gudrun Erla.
Total size - 17-3/4in x 22in;
Slits are 14-3/4in long