3 Ring Binder Zipper Pouch PDF Pattern
Shipping calculated at checkout.
3 Ring Binder Zipper Pouch - MATERIALS LIST
- The 3 Ring Binder Zipper Pouchpattern by Sew Much Moore (that's me!)
- (2) Fat Quarters of fabric
- (1) piece of clear vinyl (I used 16 gauge, but anything higher than an 8 gauge should work)
- one piece (12" x 20") of Pellon Decor Bond 44"w fusible interfacing
- (1) piece of 3 hole punch loose-leaf paper (using as a template)
- Qty (1) 12" zipper (Longer is okay too - just make sure it is nylon so you can cut it down)
- (3) Grommets
3 Ring Binder Zipper Pouch - SUPPLY LIST
- Sewing Machine with a regular presser foot & zipper foot
- Thread (40 wt works really well for bag making)
- Rotary Cutter with a sharp blade (no kidding about a sharp blade)
- Frixion Pen (I buy these from Amazon)
- Sharp Scissors (these are my favorite)
- Cutting Mat (I love my rotating mat for this project)
- Iron & Wool Pressing Mat (if you don’t have one – get one!)
Be sure to check out my Amazon Shop to get all your Sewing supplies!
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. ? Read my full disclosure policy here.